Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to reaching every Canadian affected by a brain tumour through support, education, information and research.
As the Finance Coordinator reporting to the Finance and Systems Manager, you will contribute to Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada’s financial information processing, records integrity and operational processes in accordance with ethical, accountable and efficient policies and procedures
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Collaborate with the Finance and Systems team to create an Operational Excellence plan that supports the strategic direction of the organization.
- Reconciliation of all cash accounts and processing of all electronic revenue transactions.
- Oversee expense management including the accounts payable process and credit card expenses.
- Completion of gift entry process including batch report reconciliation and General Ledger postings.
- Financial reporting including month financial and fundraising reports.
- Assist with the preparation of annual forecasts and budget.
- Diploma in Accounting or Bookkeeping or related experience
- 1-2 years working experience in similar role
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in Financial Edge or similar accounting software.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and as part of a team.
- A positive attitude is a must along with the ability to work independently.
- Vulnerable screening check required
- Fluency in French and English would be an asset
If interested, please forward your cover letter and resume by October 27th, 2017 to
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada
205 Horton Street, Suite 203, London, ON N6B 1K7
Thank you for your interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit our website at www.braintumour.ca