Craigwood Youth Services is a fully accredited not-for-profit children’s mental health centre providing a variety of innovative youth serving programs with locations in London and Ailsa Craig. London is a designated area in Ontario under the French Language Services Act; bilingual candidates are encouraged to consider this opportunity.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply for the following positions:
Relief – Child & Youth Workers
We are seeking qualified relief staff to work at our residential facilities in London and Ailsa Craig. You will be responsible for the support, safety and security of the youth in our care. As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, you will possess the ability to facilitate and motivate youth to work cooperatively, individually or in a group setting. The hourly rate is $17.91.
The following is required from the successful candidates:
- Applicants must provide 8 shifts each month that support a 24 hour per day, 7 day per week work schedule (day, evening, night and weekends). These shifts are not guaranteed.
- Post-secondary education in the human services field or equivalent in education & experience.
If successful, you must provide:
- A valid full ‘G’ class Ontario driver’s license and have your own reliable transportation (the majority of shifts are at our Ailsa Craig location).
- Current Police Records Check & Vulnerable Position Screening.
- Health Assessment.
- Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate.
- Be available to complete five (5) full days of mandatory agency orientation training.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application including a complete resume of qualifications and experience to:
Human Resources, Craigwood Youth Services
Attn: Teresa Pinches
520 Hamilton Road, London, Ontario, N5Z 1S4
Fax: (519) 432-8964
Craigwood Youth Services is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.