Pillar welcomes new members. Organizations pay an annual fee on a sliding scale, starting at $60 and based on their operating budget; individual members pay a flat fee of $60. Memberships are valid for one calendar year.
Organization Members (nonprofits or charities)
These organizations have the following characteristics:
- Must be a nonprofit or charity
- They have their own decision making process.
- They exist to serve a public benefit.
- Profit is not distributed to members.
- Most depend on volunteers in some way, even if only on a Board of Directors.
- They are independent from public and private sectors, although some may be dependent upon those sectors for funding and service partnerships.
Join to support our work and help strengthen the nonprofit sector.
The benefits of individual membership include:
- Receive the bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Member discounts
Please Note: Individual members may not post profiles or volunteer opportunities online.
Become a Member today
1. Download and complete the membership form
Please send completed forms by email to email@example.com
or by mail or fax at 519-435-0227.
2. Submit your membership payment
Two convenient payment options:
Mailed Cheque to:
Pillar Nonprofit Network, 251 Dundas Street, London, ON, N6A 6H9
Credit Card Payment: Online
Questions About Membership
Katie Van Den Berg
Member Services Coordinator and Executive Assistant
Getting Connected e-newsletter