Show Me the Money - Effective Proposal Writing: An Introductory Workshop
Event Date: January 22, 2013
This introductory proposal writing workshop, led by Nicole Kovacs, sets the foundation for effective proposal writing. Participants will learn the basic elements required to facilitate and complete the proposal writing process. The workshop provides an introduction, overview and refresher to writing proposals.
January 22, 2013
9 AM - 12 Noon
London Central Library, Stevenson & Hunt Room
- Tips for writing effective proposals
- Reasons why proposals are unsuccessful
- Essential elements of successful proposals
- Proposal planning and conceptualization
This workshop will end with a Q & A with a Panel of Funders:
- Yacouba Traoré, Bilingual Program Manager, The Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Rebekah Morrison-Wize, Programs & Services Coordinator London Arts Council
- Lori Worozbyt, Manager, Community Initiatives, London Community Foundation
Those who are new to proposal writing or those who wish to refresh their current skills or knowledge.
$55 for Pillar members
$70 for non-members
About the facilitator:
Nicole Kovacs, Principal Consultant of Kovacs Group Inc., has a master's degree in business and ten years of grant writing experience. In the past three years, she raised over 7 million dollars for new and existing nonprofit initiatives through municipal, provincial, federal, foundation and corporate grants. A sought-after speaker, Nicole frequently conducts workshops and seminars relating to Kovacs Group's core service areas.