- Ontario Nonprofit Network
- The Ontario Nonprofit Network (ONN) is a network of networks that helps to build communication and coordination amongst nonprofit organizations working for the public benefit in Ontario. We are a diverse group that came together following the publication of the first consultation paper on the modernization of the Ontario Corporations Act by the Policy and Consumer Protection Services Division, Ministry of Government and Consumer Services (MGCS).
- Celebrating Successful Impacts of the London Region Ontario Job Creation Partnership (JCP) Program
- Prepared by Employment Sector Council London-Middlesex (ESCLM), April 2011
- Municipalities & Nonprofits Collaborating for Social Change
- In Public Sector Digest: Strategic Investments & Partnerships June 2011, by Michelle Baldwin, Executive Director, Pillar Nonprofit Network, & Gerda Zonruiter, Social Policy & Planning Researcher, the City of London