- Association of Fund Raising Professionals – Toronto
- Advances philanthropy in society by enabling people and organizations to practice effective and ethical fundraising. The core activities through which AFP fulfills this mission include education, training, mentoring, research, credentialing, and advocacy.
- International Association of Business Communications
- Provides a professional network of more than 14,000 business communication professionals in over 70 countries.
- London & Area Association for Volunteer Administration
- Promotes volunteer management and to provide leadership to the managers in this field.
- London and Region Fund Raising Executives
- An association of professionals engaged in fundraising efforts in the charitable sector as paid staff or active volunteers. Through networking and information-sharing, the LRFRE provides opportunities for continuing education and promotes a standard of ethical practices and code of conduct for those working in the fund raising field.