Thank you to the generous support of our Sustainers
The Canadian Medical Hall of Fame
Canadian Mental Health Association - Middlesex
Connect Dot Management Inc.
Foster, Townsend, Graham and Associates
Goodwill Industries - Ontario Great Lakes
Greg Moran & Mindy Gordon
Horizon Leadership Institute Inc.
The Lawson Foundation
Libro Credit Union
London Community Foundation
London Convention Centre
London Economic Development Corporation (LEDC)
London Health Sciences Foundation
The Tricar Group
Westminster College Foundation
What does it mean to be a Sustainer?
Sustainers invest to help strengthen the nonprofit sector for an engaged, inclusive and vibrant community. Download Sustainer Package (pdf)
Sustain - verb: to supply with the necessities of life; to support a cause by aid or approval.
Sustainers play a vital role for Pillar in a number of ways, including:
• Providing a public testament that leadership organizations (and individuals) support Pillar's work in building a strong, connected and influential sector.
• Giving us the financial flexibility to be able to respond to emerging issues and opportunities.
• Providing the financial support needed to maintain accessible fee levels for all groups.
Nonprofits, charities, businesses or individuals who make a generous annual donation to support the daily operations of Pillar and help sustain the valuable role we play in the community.
Sustainers receive the following key benefits:
- Save 25 % on professional development workshops and webinars to boost knowledge and build networks
- Receive 26 issues of the latest nonprofit news in our bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Save 25% on Pillar events that recognize, celebrate and connect nonprofits, businesses and government
- Recognition on our website with a URL link
- Announcement of commitment in our bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Ongoing recognition in our member e-newsletter
- Recognition in our Annual Report
- Signage recognition at key events, such as our Annual General Meeting and Innovation Awards
- “Proud sustainer” web badge for your website
Become a Sustainer
To become a Sustainer, please contact:
Michelle Baldwin or at 519-433-7876