Thank you to the generous support of our Sustainers
The Canadian Medical Hall of Fame
Canadian Mental Health Association - Middlesex
Connect Dot Management Inc.
Goodwill Industries - Ontario Great Lakes
Greg Moran & Mindy Gordon
The Lawson Foundation
Libro Credit Union
London Community Foundation
London Convention Centre
London Health Sciences Foundation
Tracey Church & Associates, Research + Consulting Services
The Tricar Group
Westminster College Foundation
What does it mean to be a Sustainer?
Sustainers invest to help strengthen the nonprofit sector for an engaged, inclusive and vibrant community.
Sustain - verb: to supply with the necessities of life; to support a cause by aid or approval.
Sustainers play a vital role for Pillar in a number of ways, including:
• Providing a public testament that leadership organizations (and individuals) support Pillar's work in building a strong, connected and influential sector.
• Giving us the financial flexibility to be able to respond to emerging issues and opportunities.
• Providing the financial support needed to maintain accessible fee levels for all groups.
Nonprofits, charities, businesses or individuals who make a generous annual donation to support the daily operations of Pillar and help sustain the valuable role we play in the community.
Sustainers receive the following key benefits:
- Save 25% on professional development workshops and webinars to boost knowledge and build networks
- Receive the latest nonprofit news in our monthly e-newsletter
- Save 25% on Pillar events that recognize, celebrate and connect nonprofits, businesses and government
- Recognition on our website with a URL link
- Announcement of commitment in our e-newsletter
- Recognition in our Annual Report
- Signage recognition at key events, such as our Annual General Meeting and Pillar Community Innovation Awards
- “Proud sustainer” web badge for your website
Become a Sustainer
To become a Sustainer, please contact:
Michelle Baldwin or at 519-433-7876