Hours Per Week
Number of Positions
- Long-Term (6+ months)
Deadline to Apply:
City Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Start Date Jun - Aug 2018 (flexible)
Length of Placement 12 Months
Language Requirements Spanish
Spanish Reading: Level 4, Writing: Level 4, Speaking: Level 4
Language Scale: http://www.cusointernational.org/languageratingscale
Please submit a Spanish Resume and Statement of Interest
Open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada only
The Volunteer’s Role
The Center for Human Development and Employability (CEDHE) has emerged as an initiative of the Faculty of Economic, Administrative and Financial Sciences (FCEAF) in order to manage opportunities and strengthen training in soft and hard skills to benefit the students enrolled in the FCEAF of the Autonomous University Gabriel René Moreno.
CEDHE's mission is to link students with the business world, providing development opportunities according to their professional training and skills; with the vision of being the center of the greater capacity of youthful insertion and youth participation in the labour field of Santa Cruz.
Now we need someone like you to act as the Marketing & Communications advisor to develop and implement marketing and communication plans. You will be taking into account the profile of students, their needs and the access routes developed by CEDHE, in order to be the link between students and the labour market.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Develop a marketing & communications strategy
- Support and organize different type of events, such as fairs, and meetings.
- Develop alliances with strategic partners from the private and public sector, to create more and new employability opportunities for CEDHE users.
- Make market research within the faculty community as well as in the private sector.
- Support in any other area needed.
Essential Academic Qualifications:
- University degree in marketing, communications, business or other relevant areas.
Essential Professional Background:
- Solid experience in marketing and communications
- Experience in market research
- Experience in the use of statistical databases.
- Strong event organization capacity
Additional Opportunity Information
- Communications / Writing