Pillar Nonprofit Network supports nonprofit member organizations in fulfilling their missions in our community, while also making connections for community impact. Pillar provides leadership, advocacy and professional development, and promotes volunteerism, networking opportunities and information sharing. Pillar also believes fostering social enterprise, social innovation and cross-sector collaboration are key strategic priorities in building stronger and more inclusive communities.
To assist our members, our core priorities include:
- Strengthening our community through increased awareness and advocacy of the nonprofit sector
- Supporting nonprofits to develop an equitable workplace that is diverse, inclusive and accessible to the community
- Promoting best practices and policies for an effective nonprofit sector
- Facilitating collaboration by connecting nonprofit organizations to each other and to the public and private sectors
- Finding new ways, programs and services to address our community's most persistent challenges
To strengthen the impact of the nonprofit sector.
An engaged, inclusive and vibrant community.